Personal and Independent website. I do contract work for a number of different software-related sections.
Who Am I?
I am an independent contractor for software and game development, based in Chandler, Arizona. If you’re interested in contracting me, go to my Contact Me page.
I am a co-founder of Stratos Gaming, and am the Project Director and Lead Developer over there.
What Do I Do?
My passion is game development, I analyze and design games, as well as program them. I prefer Unity3D as my engine, though I have touched on Unreal and CryEngine. I choose Unity3D because I have almost absolute freedom in the engine, and it can easily compile to any mainstream and several non-mainstream platforms. ~ I’ve been working in Unity for over three years.
What are my Skills?
Senior-level developer in the .NET Framework – primarily in C#.
Junior-level developer in UnityScript/C# for the Unity3D engine.
Junior-level designer in Game Design and Development.
Associate-level experience in the following languages:
- Native C/C++
Aside from software and game development~
One year continuous and three years non-continuous experience in Web-Design
Four years in User-Interface and User-Experience design.
What are my Qualifications/Certifications?
I’ve been awarded the following National Computer Science Academy Certifications:
- C++ Certification with a score of 3.2 out of 4.0. (Link to certification)
- C# Certification with a score of 3.2 out of 4.0. (Link to certification)
- PC-Basics MASTER Certification with a score of 3.8 out of 4.0. (Link to certification)
- Windows 7 Certification with a score of 3.1 out of 4.0. (Link to certification)
- Java SE 6 Certification with a score of 2.9 out of 4.0. (Link to certification)